How to claim my apple music artist profile
Claim your artist page by requesting access
Are you ready to begin using Apple Music for Artists? Create your artist page using or through using the Apple Music for Artists iOS app or on the site.
In order to claim your page we need to confirm the identity of you (artist) or the relationship you have with a person who is the artist (artist manager). If you are able to prove your identity, you must provide as much information as you can including personal websites and other accounts on media, so that we can speedily review your application.
It is important to note that only artist managers or artists can be granted pages for their artists. If you’re a representative from a label who wants to be a part of the artist’s Apple Music for Artists profile Contact your artist to get your request evaluated or be added as a user. If no artist artist manager administrator responds to your request within 30 days, then your request is due to expire.
Don’t have an artist page on Apple Music yet? Learn how to get your music distributed
How to claim your artist profile page in the iOS app
- Log into Apple Music for Artists, using the details of your Apple ID. Get The Apple Music for Artists app or create an Apple ID If you do not have one.
- Select Request for Artist Access then paste in the iTunes Store artist page link to search. To locate that link to your artist’s page, enter your artist name into the search box.
- Choose an album to make sure you’re on the proper page.
- Select your role, and then fill in the application fields.
To speed up verification, sign in to your distributor or social media accounts to verify your identity faster. The more details you provide the more easy you will find it easier to confirm your connection to the artist.
How to claim your artist profile on the web
- Register for Apple Music for Artists and create an Apple ID If you don’t have one already.
- Select Request Access for Artists and then copy and paste your iTunes Store artist page link to search. To locate how to access your artist’s page, enter your artist name into the search box.
- Choose one of your albums to ensure that you’re claiming the right page.
- Select your role, and after that you must fill in the application fields.
For quicker verification, sign into your distributor or social media accounts for faster verification. The more details you can provide the easier you will find it easier to confirm your connection to the artist.
How to check your apple music artist application
If your claim for artist is being reviewed You will be able to see your status as “Pending” in Apple Music for Artists. You will receive notifications regarding your application by emails.
Next steps: How to manage access to your apple music artist profile page
It’s your responsibility to look over all access requests from your management reps, label reps and any other individuals who may collaborate on projects with you. Artists and artists managers with Administrator access are accountable for reviewing any access requests that are made.