How to Access YouTube Music Library
Are you looking forward to using royalty-free music and cool sound effects while making your YouTube videos, you can access all the with the YouTube Audio Library. Musicmp3 will guide you on how to access the YouTube Audio Library via the YouTube Studio in a web browser. You cannot access this on a mobile phone or tablet. Do you need to locate the Library in YouTube Music, click on your youtube music app on your mobile phone or tablet or open your browser and navigate to (https://music.youtube.com/), and select the library icon at the bottom right corner of your mobile screen (mobile) or select the Library at the top of your screen, if you are using the youtube music (website).
1. Go to https://studio.youtube.com/ in a web browser. You make use of any web browser of your choice to access YouTube’s music library.
2. Login (if prompted). You will be logged in automatically, you can skip this process if you are logged in automatically, If you are not automatically logged in, next you will need to put in your YouTube account information so you can proceed with your sign-in.
3. At the bottom of the vertical menu looking at the left side of the page, You’ll see Audio Library next to an icon of a music note.
4. Navigate to the Free music tab (if not selected already). based on default settings, this tab is active, you will probably be able to skip this step. Select the Sound effects tab to access free sound effects.
5. Navigate and select the track you want and tap Download. The “Download” button will be replaced by the previous text at the far right column under “Added.” On clicking on the Download, a file manager window will pop up for you to select a file name and the location you want to have your music track downloaded to.
Select the “Search or filter library” box if you need to enter search keywords or filter the results (such as by genre).
Locate and select the play button, which is next to the track you want to download so you can firstly preview it.